In Shobbak, you go through the following steps:
- The seller publishes the ad.
- The buyer sends an order.
- The seller accepts the buyer's order.
- The buyer pays through the app.
- The seller ships\delivers the item through the agreed shipment method.
- The buyer confirms receiving the item by sending the confirmation code to the seller or delivery agent for Shobbak or shipping company orders.
- Then the buyer will have 24hrs to check the item and make sure it matches the description. In case the product doesn't match the description, the buyer can start a "dispute".
- After 24hrs, the money will be sent to the seller's wallet. Then the seller can withdraw it to any bank or StcPay account of their choosing.
- To protect everyone's rights, we advise the buyer to pay through Shobbak and not any other external method to prevent scams.
- Don't open any shared links or fill any forms even if they look professional or real in order to keep your money safe and secure.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us through support and we will be at your service.